Huawei Watch GT 2 receiving a new update with the latest firmware version 188.8.131.52. It brings new enhancements to the system including fixes for some issues and improvements for system stability. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 2 version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- Fixes Known Bugs
- Improved System Stability
Note: The battery level of the watch must be at least 20% for this update.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days).