Huawei launched its Band 6 smartwatch in the global market as well as in mainland China with a price tag of 269 yuan and 349 yuan (NFC). Today we reported about the Indonesian market availability of this smart band and now it is landed in the European market too with a price tag of €59. In the colors Amber Sunrise, Forest Green, Graphite Black, and Sakura Pink, the sixth generation fitness tracker proves to be a fashionable and feather-light companion (18 grams) on the wrist.
Huawei Band 6 comes with 1.47 inches AMOLED color display with 194 x 368 pixels resolution, 43mm x 25.4mm x 10.99mm dimension, weighs around 18g, 42% screen body ratio. The band has a single side button on the right+ full-screen touch as well as a Silicon rubber strap.
Huawei Band 6 offers 96 workout modes, all-day heart rate monitoring, Spo2 monitoring, TruSleep 2.0 sleeping tracking, stress monitoring, menstrual cycle tracking, personal assistant, and more. Huawei Band 6 offers 14 days of battery life.
Huawei Band 6 Full Specifications:
- Dimension: 43 mm (H) x 25.4 mm (W) x 10.99 mm (D)
- Material: Wrist strap: Silicone rubber
- Weight: Approximately 18 g
- Button: Full-screen touch + side button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT5.0, BLE
- System: Android 6 or later | iOS 9.0 or later
- Sensor: 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor) | Optical heart rate sensor
- Water-Resistant: 5 ATM