Honor in China rolling out the October 2020 security patch update to the Honor Play 4T smartphone users. The all-new software update grabs version Magic UI 126.96.36.199. The Magic UI 3.1 update changelog suggests only a security patch, check the changelog below.
Honor Play 4T Magic UI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Version Update: 184.108.40.206 → 220.127.116.11
List of changes
Integrates Android security patches released in October 2020 for improved system security.
Honor Play 4T Specifications:
- Display – 6.39-inch FHD + LCD display, punch-hole, 1080P, 90% screen-ratio
- Rear Camera – 48MP + 2MP
- Front Camera – 8 MP
- Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- GPU Turbo – 3.0
- RAM – 6GB
- Battery – 4000mAh, 10W
How to download the latest update?
Download, the available update from your phone settings option, Just tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open Support app > Update > Check for updates.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
October 2020 EMUI/Magic UI security patch latest news:
- Huawei P Smart + 2019 getting October patch 2020 patch in Europe
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G and Honor 20S receiving October 2020 security patch update
- Honor X10 MAX getting October 2020 security patch update
- October 2020 security patch now available for Huawei Nova 4e
- October 2020 security update rolling out to Huawei Nova 4
- Honor 20 getting October 2020 patch 10.1.0.256 update in India