Huawei has delivered the latest EMUI 11 software version to the P40 series and Mate 30 Pro smartphone users in Latin America. Now the company has set to deliver the EMUI 11 on the below-mentioned smartphones that will get EMUI 11 update in March 2021.
EMUI 11 Update Status for the Latin America Market: [Updated on March 15, 2021]
- Huawei P40 Pro (ELS) – End of December 2020 – Pushing In batches
- Huawei P40 Pro+ (ELS) – End of December 2020 –Delivered to all users
- Huawei MediaPad M6 (10.8 inch) (SCM) – Middle Of January 2021 – Delivered to all users
- Huawei MatePad Pro (MRX) –Middle Of January 2021 –Delivered to all users
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (LIO) – End of December 2020 – Pushing In batches
- Huawei P40 (ANA) – End of December 2020 – Pushing In batches
- Huawei Mate Xs (TAH) – Middle Of January 2021 – Delivered to all users
- Huawei P30 (ELE) – March 2021 –Pushing In batches
- Huawei P30 Pro (VOG) – March 2021 – Pushing In batches
- Huawei Mate 20 (HMA) – March 2021 – Not Started
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA) – March 2021 – Not Started
- Huawei Nova 5T (YAL) – April 2021 – Not Started
HOW TO UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates.
Also, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- These Huawei Devices have received EMUI 11 update in the Middle East Africa Market
- The current status of EMUI 11 rollout in Canada
- The current status of EMUI 11 rollout in Asia
- The latest EMUI 11 Update plan status [All Countries]