The June 2021 update for the Huawei P Smart 2019 and P Smart + 2019 rolling out in Europe. As long as we still have the Google services on the P Smart 2019, there will only be security updates for the time being. As usual, HUAWEI is rolling out its firmware patches in waves, so if you don’t receive the update directly, be patient. The latest update is available as an OTA (Over The Air) and comes with a size of 103 MB.
The P Smart 2019 and P Smart + 2019 smartphone users getting the June patch with the firmware version 10.0.0.188. Check the changelog below.
Huawei P Smart 2019 and P Smart + 2019 EMUI 10.0.0.188 Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in June 2021 for improved system security.
Install/download it via your phone setting, tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
Or download Huawei P Smart 2019 update via Support App: Suport app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ >‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications:
- Powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm) Processor
- 3 GB of RAM (64GB of internal storage will be open for expansion up to 512 GB via a microSD card)
- 3400 mAh battery
- 6.21-inch screen with IPS LCD display
- 1080 X 2340 resolution at 415 PPI
- The dual primary camera of 13 + 2 megapixel
- 16 megapixels front Camera
- Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) supported.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.