According to Huawei’s official schedule for West Europe Open Market, the EMUI 10 update will be made available to the below 21 smartphones. EMUI 10 brings a bunch of new features including new User interface, Magazine design, Morandi color, Animations, GPU Turbo, Phone Clone, Security, Formally tested microkernel, Distributed technology, and Data protection.
These 21 Huawei phones are compatible with EMUI 10 in West Europe Open Market:
- Huawei Mate 20 – HMA [Received]
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro – LYA [Received]
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design – LYA [Received]
- Huawei Mate 20 X 4G – EVR [Received]
- Huawei P30 – ELE [Received]
- Huawei P30 Pro – VOG [Received]
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G – EVR [Received]
- Huawei P Smart+ 2019 – POT [Received]
- Huawei P Smart Pro – STK [Received]
- Huawei Nova 5T – YAL [Pushed In Batches]
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite – SNE [Pushed In Batches]
- Huawei P30 Lite (128GB) – MAR [Pushed In Batches]
- Huawei P Smart 2019 – POT [Pushed In Batches]
- Huawei P Smart Z – STK [Pushed In Batches]
- Huawei Mate 10 – ALP [May 2020]
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro – BLA [May 2020]
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design – BLA [May 2020]
- Huawei P20 – EML [May 2020]
- Huawei P20 Pro – CLT [May 2020]
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design – NEO [May 2020]
- Huawei P30 Lite (256GB) – MAR [May 2020]
Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10 Porsche Design, Huawei P20, P20 Pro, Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design, and Huawei P30 Lite (256 GB) will get EMUI 10 in May 2020.
Once, you receive the update go to smartphone settings -> System & updates -> Check for the latest update -> If the update is available to download it!
Before upgrading please make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection. So you will not face any issue.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram.