Huawei has officially announced the list of stable HarmonyOS upgrade devices. There are a total of six devices including the Huawei Nova 8 SE vitality are getting the stable HarmonyOS 2 stable update in the second week of December 2021. So far, the 141 devices promised to be upgraded at the Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 system, which lasted only six months, more than half a year ahead of the planned schedule.
These 6 Huawei devices getting stable HarmonyOS update in December 2021:
- Huawei nova 8 SE Vitality Edition
- Huawei Tablet M5 Youth Edition 8 inches
- Huawei Tablet M5 Youth 10.1 inches
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 10.1 inches
- Honor Tablet 5 10.1 inches
- Honor Tablet 5 8 inches
The official version is open for unlimited upgrades, but there are restrictions on the basic version. For example, some require EMUI 22.214.171.124 version to be upgraded to 126.96.36.199 version (Huawei Tablet M5 Youth Edition 10.1 inches, Huawei Enjoy Tablet 10.1 inches), 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.110/18.104.22.1682 version upgrade to 2.0. .0.125 (Huawei Tablet M5 Youth Edition 8 inches) version, 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.520 (Honor Tablet 5 8 inches), 184.108.40.206 (Honor Tablet 5 10.1 inches) version upgraded to 220.127.116.11 version.
Upgrade method reference: Method 1: “My Huawei App> Upgrade Early Access> View Now” or “My Huawei> Service> Quick Service> Upgrade Early Access”; Method 2: Settings> System and Update> Software Update.
Precautions before upgrading:
(1) Before upgrading the public beta version, please back up your important mobile phone data and confirm that the backup content is complete and effective to avoid data loss due to data incompatibility or other unexpected conditions after the upgrade.
(2) Before upgrading the public beta version, please make sure that the current version of your phone is on the baseline version (see 2. Adapted models for details).
(3) It is recommended that the mobile phone reserve 10G of internal storage space to avoid possible inability to upgrade due to lack of space. (Check storage space method: Settings> Storage).
(4) Please make sure that your mobile phone is not ROOT.
The registration of Huawei’s public beta only supports the registration of compatible models in the “My Huawei” or “Pollen Club” app on the mobile phone, and does not support computer registration.
Before participating in the public beta, please enter the App Market App, search for “My Huawei” or “Pollen Club”, download and update, and update the “My Huawei” App to 18.104.22.1681 (Update the “Pollen Club” App to 10.0.10.302 ) And above.
Please download and install the public beta description file first, and then go to “Settings> System and Updates> Software Update> Check for Updates” to upgrade the public beta version. (Please enter the registration portal to download the public beta description file) (
After the public beta description file reaches the validity period (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and automatically delete the public beta description file.