Huawei introduced the Mate Xs at Huawei Virtual launch conference on February 24, 2020. The front and back parts are 6.6-inch and 6.38-inch screens, and when expanded, they become 8-inch screens.
In terms of configuration, Huawei Mate Xs is equipped with Kirin 990 5G chip, supports more 5G frequency bands, built-in 4500mAh battery, and supports 55W Huawei Super Fast Charge. The Huawei Mate Xs price is €2499.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Powered by Kirin 990 5G
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.