Huawei’s Watch 3 Series smartwatches are now getting the new software update and bring SMS reply, a new handwashing detection feature, and more. This update was recently released for mainland China users and now it expanding to global users. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Watch 3 Series Version 188 Changelog:
- Support SMS reply
- When the off-screen display is turned on, you can choose to raise your wrist to brighten the screen to display the main dial or off-screen dial;
- Added hand washing detection function (open path: Settings> Accessibility> Hand washing);
- The paid watch face can be tried for 5 minutes free of charge;
- When charging, the charging dial interface is turned on by default (press the crown to close);
- Support more formats of mobile phone local music importing into the watch.
- Optimize the content display of the contact interface.
How to update Huawei Watch 3
- Connect your watch to your smartphone using the Huawei Health app
- Now open the application > tap Devices > choose Firmware update.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Specifications:
- Variants: Classic Edition, Elite Edition
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 49.6 mm x 14 mm
- Case Size: 48 mm
- Weight: About 63 g
- Display: 1.43 inches, AMOLED color screen
- Resolution: 466 x 466 pixels, PPI 326
- Watch Case: Titanium+ceramic
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Memory: 16 GB
- Internal RAM: 2 GB
- System Requirements: Android 6.0 or later/iOS 9.0 or later