Huawei Watch Fit getting a new software update 126.96.36.199 with 14.85 MB of size. Through this update, the rope skipping mode of the exercise application can detect exercise data such as the number of rope skipping, heart rate, and calorie consumption.
Huawei Watch Fit 188.8.131.52 update changelog:
- The skipping rope mode of the exercise application can detect exercise data such as the number of skipping ropes, heart rate, and calorie consumption
- Optimize the system stability of some scenes
1. In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” application to the latest version through the application market before the update.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
3. The update process of the wearable device may be long. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, and the device will automatically restart after the system is updated.
Users can turn on the watch to enter the exercise interface, swipe up and down the screen to select [Jump Rope], select [Free Jump], set goals and reminders, choose the number of skipping ropes they want to achieve, without counting by yourself. The watch automatically reminds you when you complete your goals, so you can easily complete daily exercise tasks.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT NEW SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46 mm x 30 mm x 10.7 mm
- Wrist size: 130 mm ~ 210 mm (standard model), 110 mm ~ 190 mm (Sakura language powder)
- Weight: Approximately 21 g
- Size: 1.64 inches, AMOLED color square screen
- Resolution: 456 x 280, PPI 326, supports full-screen touch operation
- Color: Black/silver/rose gold
- Material: Reinforced polymer fiber
- Strap: Grapefruit Red Silicone Strap, Sea Island Blue Silicone Strap, Sakura language powder silicone strap, Obsidian Black Silicone Strap
- Sensor: 6-axis inertial sensor
- BUtton: Full screen touch, side buttons
- System: Android 6.0/HarmonyOS 2 and above & iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection Level: 5ATM
- GPS: support
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT 5.0, support BLE