The November 2020 EMUI/Magic UI security patch has been released for smartphones such as Huawei P30 Lite, Huawei Nova 8 SE, Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro, Huawei Enjoy Z, Honor Play 4, Honor Play 9A, Honor 9A, Honor 9X Pro, Honor 30 Series, Huawei Mate 20 Series and more.
Now, the company has started delivering the month old November 2020 security patch update to the Huawei Enjoy 10e and Enjoy 10S and this update is based on EMUI 10.1 which rolling out with software version 10.1.0.179 & 10.1.0.156 respectively.
Huawei Enjoy 10e and Enjoy 10S November 2020 Patch Details:
- Huawei Enjoy 10e – EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.179 (Base version 10.1.0.178)
- Huawei Enjoy 10S – EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.156 (Base version 10.1.0.155)
This update improves system security using Android security patches. (Currently available in China).
Integrated Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
- Processor– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM – 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
- Display – 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
- Resolution – 2400 × 1080
- Rear Camera – Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor (AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
- Battery – 4000mAh battery
- Connectivity – 3.5mm headphone jack
- OS – Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Huawei Enjoy 10e Specifications:
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches
- Camera: Dual rear camera: 13 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 2 MP (depth of field, f / 2.4 aperture) & Front – 8 million pixels, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Photo Resolution: Rear camera: up to 4160×3120 pixels; front camera: up to 3264×2448 pixels
- Camera resolution: Rear camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels; front camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM & Memory: 4GB, 64GB internal storage (up to 512 GB)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 (MediaTek MT6765) [8 Core]
- Operating System: Android 10 (EMUI 10)
- Battery: 5000mAh (Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery)
How to check the latest update?
Check from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.