Huawei has shipped more than 7 million units of the Mate 30 series globally in the past 60 days revealed by the CEO of the company Richard Yu. Today on Nov 25th, 2019 Huawei unveiled list of interesting products at the launch event in China, Includes the MatePad Pro, MateBook D 15-inches , Huawei’s 75-inch smart screen, and Sound X.
Richard Yu also revealed that its Huawei Watch GT 2 is also doing well. The company managed to sell over 1 million GT2 watches in the past 45 days. Huawei reached this figure a solid 3 months ahead of last year’s Watch GT model. He also added that Huawei is now the largest watch manufacturer in China.
Huawei China Event Highlights:
- Check Worlds First One-Touch NFC Router Launched By Huawei: Price, Specifications
- Huawei 5G Mobile WiFi pre-order activated, starting price is $242
- Huawei MateBook D 15 and MateBook D 14 laptop launched in China
- Huawei MatePad Pro Launched with 10.8-inch punch-hole display, 15W wireless charging
- Here is the launch date of Huawei MatePad Pro 5G version: Huawei’s CEO