Honor recently delivered the April 2021 security patch to the Play 9A, Play 4, 30 Youth edition, and more. On the list, the Honor X10 Max (KKG-AN00) also joined the race with the latest software version 184.108.40.206. This update only contains April 2021 security patch and there are no further changes.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Version Update: 18.104.22.168 → 22.214.171.124
Incorporate the April 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
How to update the Honor X10 Series?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Honor X10 Max Key Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W
Received update? Send us a screenshot at email@example.com.