Now, according to Digitimes, some internal sources revealed that Huawei plans to launch three new foldable smartphones in the second half of 2021. If the report was true then these upcoming foldable phones will launch at less price as compared to the original one.
According to data from Digitimes Research, the popularity of new foldable smartphones will also increase global shipments of AMOLED panels in foldable smartphones in 2021 from 4.4 million to 12 million.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications:
- Product Name: Huawei Mate X2
- Screen Size: 8 inches; external screen: 6.45 inches
- Screen Type: Internal screen: foldable flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate; external screen: flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Rear Camera: 50 MP super-sensing camera (wide-angle, f/1.9 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization) + 16 MP ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 12 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture, support OIS optical anti-shake Shake) + 8 MP super zoom camera (10x optical zoom, f/4.4 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization)
- Front Camera: 16 MP wide-angle camera (wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture)
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, P3 wide color gamut
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- Resolution: Internal screen: 2480 x 2200 pixels; External screen: 2700 x 1160 pixels
- Processor: Kirin 9000
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (based on Android 10)
- GPU: 24-core Mali-G78
- CPU: 1*Cortex-A77@3.13GHz + 3*Cortex-A77@2.54GHz + 4*Cortex-A55@2.05GHz
- Navigation: Gesture navigation, three-button navigation on the screen, floating navigation
- Network: Support China Unicom/Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G/2G, mobile 5G/4G+/4G/2G
Huawei introduced a new color variant of Mate X2, which is now available in Ice Crystal Pink color.