According to the latest information, Huawei Enjoy 20 5G, Huawei Enjoy 9S, Huawei Maimang 8, Huawei Enjoy 10, Honor 20 Youth Edition, Honor 8X, Honor 10 Youth Edition, Honor 20i (including Honor 20i AAPE co-branded version), and Honor Play3 are now a part of the HarmonyOS 2 internal beta recruitment.
The adapted models and baseline versions recruited for internal testing of each product are as follows:
- 2000 pollen recruits for each product, see the following table for details:
- Recruitment time: September 8, 2021-September 21, 10:00
- Recruitment time: September 8th-September 14th 10:00, 2021
List announcement time: After the recruitment is over, only the list of 2000 selected users will be announced (users beyond 2000 will not be announced). Please pay attention to the follow-up update of this post for a specific time.
Version push time: See the follow-up official notice (if you fill in the registration information incorrectly or are not on the baseline version that supports upgrade, you will not receive the push).
Huawei Harmony 2 upgrade path:
Closed beta recruitment
1. For products in the recruitment phase of the internal test, you can sign up for the internal test through the corresponding internal test recruitment post.
2. After the internal test version is released, the internal test registration channel will be closed one after another, and internal test users can report their problems under the corresponding product version release notes of the pollen club.
● Public beta (supports “My Huawei” & “Huawei Club” on mobile phones/tablets)
1. Before participating in the public beta, please enter the App Market App, search for “My Huawei” and “Pollen Club” App and update to the latest version (Note: Honor series products only support “Pollen Club” App registration).
2. Please download and install the public beta description file first, and then go to “Settings> System and Update> Software Update> Check for Updates” to upgrade the public beta version. (Please enter the registration portal to download the public beta description file).
3. After the public beta description file reaches the validity period (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and automatically delete the public beta description file.
4. After the open beta activity ends, the upgrade entrance for the open beta activity will be closed. Public beta users can report problems under the corresponding version release notes.
The internal beta recruitment post & public beta activity upgrade entrance & release instructions path is as follows :
Mobile/tablet terminal: “Huawei Club” App> Home> Recommendations> “Internal Beta Registration” & “Public Beta Early Access” or “Pollen Club” App> “Forum”> “Upper Right Corner”> “Software Zone”> “Upgrade Early Access” .
Official version (My Huawei App/Service App is not limited to upgrade)
1. My Huawei App/Service App is open for unlimited upgrades. You can upgrade via “My Huawei” App> “Upgrade Early Access”> “Check Now” or “Service” App> “Upgrade Early Access”> “Check for Updates”.
2. My HUAWEI App/Service App is an unlimited upgrade phase of products. Users can report problems in the release notes of the corresponding version of the corresponding product.
The release notes path is as follows :
Mobile/tablet terminal: “Huawei Club”> “Forum”> “Upper right corner “> Corresponding product section.
Computer terminal: “Huawei Club”> “Section”> Corresponding product section.
The whole network upgrade has been completed: go to “Settings> System and Update> Software Update> Check for Updates” to upgrade.