Huawei has started delivering new software update based on EMUI 11 to the Huawei Mate 40 Series smartphones – Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche. The all-new EMUI 11 update is set to roll out in batches and it opted for the software version 220.127.116.11 SP1.
The latest EMUI 11 update for the Mate 40 series optimizes the system stability in some situations and Huawei Smart Pay has added support for WeChat payment.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design EMUI 18.104.22.168 SP1 Changelog:
Mate 40 Pro: 11.0.0. 155 -22.214.171.124 SP1
Mate 40 Pro+: 11.0.0. 155 -126.96.36.199 SP1
Mate 40 RS: 11.0.0. 155 -188.8.131.52 SP1
Huawei Smart Pay adds support for WeChat payment.
Optimize system stability to make your phone run more stable.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.