Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone is eligible for the EMUI 12 update in the global market, even the beta has already on the way. Ahead of the stable EMUI 12, the company has now started rolling out EMUI 11 based November 2021 security patch update for Mate 40 Pro users in Europe. The latest firmware update for the Mate 40 Pro is available with the build number 22.214.171.124 (C432E6R6P1) and the update size is 252 MB.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro EMUI 126.96.36.199 Update Changelog:
NOH-NX9 188.8.131.52 (C432E6R6P1)
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security. For more information on the security of HUAWEI’s EMUI system updates, please visit the HUAWEI official website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2021/11
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.