Huawei has started pushing out the May 2022 security patch update for its selected devices in which the Mate 40E users are now able to install the current month patch with the firmware version 184.108.40.206.
To recall, the Mate 40E device is powered by Kirin 990E 5G processor while Mate 40 is equipped with a Kirin 9000E chipset. Check the latest update changelog below.
Huawei Mate 40E HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Update Changelog:
18.104.22.168 → 22.214.171.124
List of Changes
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in May 2022 for improved system security.
HUAWEI MATE 40E FULL SPECIFICATION:
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 990E 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Rear camera: 64MP +16MP+8MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W wired and wireless super-fast charging support