Huawei has shared the HarmonyOS 2.0 upgrade news about its Mate 40 and Mate 40E smartphone users. But here’s the condition, this update is only available for 2000 users who have successfully selected the first batch of HarmonyOS 2 developer Beta version. The latest HarmonyOS update for Mate 40 and Mate 40E is rolling out with firmware version HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124.
In this update, the service center will add a combination of scene-based services, and similar services can be obtained with one click the task center has a new cross-device task management function, and it is recommended that you update the experience.
Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40E 5G HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Huawei Mate 40 – OCE-AN10
- Huawei Mate 40E – OCE-AN50
Swipe up from the bottom left or bottom-right edge of the screen to enter the service center, converge A universal card, you can directly access the service with a single tap.
Added cross-device task management function, in the task center access to view and use the same WLAN network.
Newly added portrait photo universal film.
Added quick count-down icon for Celia Keyboard.
Optimizes smart voice function.
HUAWEI MATE 40E FULL SPECIFICATION:
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 990E 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Rear camera: 64MP +16MP+8MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W wired and wireless super-fast charging support