Huawei has released a new update for Mate 20 series smartphone users. The latest EMUI 10 Huawei Mate 20X 5G, Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20X 4G, Mate RS update brings April 2020 Patch update with version number 10.0.0.200. Version Update: 10.0.0.195 → 10.0.0.200.
Mate 20 Series EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.200 Models:
- Huawei Mate 20 – HMA AL00, HMA TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro – LYA AL00, LYA AL10, LYA TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche – LYA AL00P
- Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) – EVR AL00, EVR TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) – EVR-AN00
Huawei Mate 20 Series EMUI 10.0.0.200 Changelog:
- Integrates Android security patches released in April 2020 for improved system security.
Note: Version may vary depending on your regions.
Download Huawei Mate 20 series EMUI 10.0.0.200, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro getting April 2020 security patch in Europe [10.0.0.214]
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro getting April 2020 security 10.0.0.212 patch update in the Philippines
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro getting 10.0.0.208 VoWiFi feature and April 2020 Patch update in India