Huawei has released EMUI 10.1 Beta version 10.1.0.135 for the Huawei Mate 20 Series smartphone users. The latest version brings new features like Smart Split Screen, AOD, Multi-Device Control Panel, Dark Mode, etc. The update size is approx 0.95GB. Check the EMUI 10.1 Beta supported models and changelog.
EMUI 10.1 Beta 10.1.0.135 Models:
- Huawei Mate 20 – HMA AL00, HMA TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro – LYA AL00, LYA AL10, LYA TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche – LYA AL00P
- Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) – EVR AL00, EVR TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) – EVR-AN00
Note: This update is pushed to the users who have successfully registered for the EMUI 10.1 internal test. To recall, internal testing was started on March End & Starting April.
Huawei Mate 20 Series EMUI 10.1 Beta Changelog:
- Huawei Mate 20: 10.1.0.117 → 10.1.0.135
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, Mate 20 X 4G: 10.1.0.116 → 10.1.0.135
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G: 10.1.0.116 → 10.1.0.135
Huawei Mate 20 Series EMUI 10.1.0.135
Split-screen mode can help you multitask by separating your screen into two panes, allowing you to display and operate two different apps simultaneously.
Always On Display (AOD):
Added Kingfisher Micro-Stereoscopic clock style to the Always-on Display (AOD) to create a 3D depth of field. Open Settings > Home screen & wallpaper > Always On Display.
Added dark mode support for more third-party applications.
Multi-Device Control Panel:
Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration.
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- Download the latest Huawei Beta App for EMUI 10.1 and Magic UI 3.1