According to the Huawei’s official EMUI 10.1 2020 schedule, the company has started EMUI 10.1 public beta activity in China for the Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X 4G and Mate 20 RS Porsche smartphone users. After the public beta is over, the company will push the official version for users on the public beta version in batches. Upgrading the official version will not clear user data, but it is still recommended to back up all important data.
Note: If your phone has been upgraded to EMUI 10.1 version, no longer need to engage in this activity.
Huawei Mate 20 Series EMUI 10.1 Public Beta Model:
- Huawei Mate 20 – HMA AL00, HMA TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro – LYA AL00, LYA AL10, LYA TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche – LYA AL00P
- Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) – EVR AL00, EVR TL00
Join the public beta activity and experience all-new features available in EMUI 10.1 like,
Split-screen mode can help you multitask by separating your screen into two panes, allowing you to display and operate two different apps simultaneously.
Always On Display (AOD):
Added Kingfisher Micro-Stereoscopic clock style to the Always-on Display (AOD) to create a 3D depth of field. Open Settings > Home screen & wallpaper > Always On Display.
Added dark mode support for more third-party applications.
Multi-Device Control Panel:
Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration and more.
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro EMUI 10.1 Public Beta activity starts
- Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor V20, Honor Magic 2 Magic UI 3.1 public beta activity starts
Latest EMUI 10.1 Updates:
- Huawei Mate 30 Series will get the EMUI 10.1 update globally in June 2020
- Huawei Watch GT 2e latest update 188.8.131.52 brings new feature for EMUI 10.1 supported phones
- Huawei Mate 30 Series getting EMUI 10.1.0.132 update with Wireless sound transmission function
- Huawei MatePad Pro EMUI 10.1 Beta 10.1.0.125 released with Screen Sharing, Multi-screen collaboration, E-Book and more