Huawei P40 Lite smartphone is eligible for the EMUI 11 update but the company has yet to confirm the rollout. At the starting of this month, Huawei rolled out the March 2021 security patch to the MatePad users and the same patch is available for P40 Lite based on EMUI 10.1.
In Europe Huawei P40 Lite March 2021 security patch update rolling out with software version 10.1.1.236 and the package size is 180MB.
Huawei P40 Lite and MatePad March 2021 security patch changelog:
- Huawei P40 Lite: CDY-N29A 10.1.1.236 (C432E2R4P1)
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
Thanks for the tip, Arkadiusz.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.