Huawei has officially confirmed that the Huawei P50 series will launch on July 29. We are just 9 days far to see the new camera capabilities.
Huawei P50 series will include three models – Huawei P50, P50 Pro, and P50 Pro Plus. These phones have different specs that sit according to their price ranges.
According to Weibo user MebiuW, the standard P50 will come with VARIO-SUMMILUX-H 1:1.6-3.5/13-90ASPH, 13mm ultra-wide-angle, 3.5x telephoto, and f/1.6-f/3.5 aperture.
On the other hand, the tipster also suggests that the Huawei P50 Pro will fetch VARIO-SUMMILUX-H1:1.8-3.4/18-125ASPH lens, 5x telephoto, and 18mm ultra-wide angle.
Furthermore, it’s suggested that Huawei P50 Pro Plus could use a 14mm free-form lens to take the widest ultra-wide images. A report also suggest that Huawei P50 Pro Plus could also bring the maximum amount of zoom from the company over 100X or 200X in digital expansion.
- Confirmed: Huawei P50 series launching on July 29
- Huawei P50 Pro to get IMX800 a 1/1.18 inches sensor
- Huawei P50 Pro: 5G, WiFi6+ and center hole curved screen
- Huawei will hold global flagship new product launch conference on July 6: Huawei P50, MatePad 11 and more
- Huawei P50 series to be listed at the end of July 2021