Huawei Mate X2 foldable smartphone has been recently launched in China with 5G support. The latest folding phone comes with new hardware and software capabilities over its predecessors.
The all-new Mate X2 comes with two display systems, a powerful Kirin processor with 5G support, and more. The first sale of Huawei Mate X2 officially was started on Huawei’s online store with 256GB and 512GB memory configurations.
Now coming back to the title, the Huawei Mate X2 receiving its first software update based on EMUI 11. The latest software update for Mate X2 rolling out with firmware version EMUI 18.104.22.168 and the package size is 457MB.
Huawei Mate X2 EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
Display: Optimize the display effect of part of the interface content.
System: Optimize system performance and stability, make your phone run more smoothly and stable.
Screen: Optimize screen touch sensitivity, make your touch screen operation smoother.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications:
- Product Name: Huawei Mate X2
- Mode: TET-AN00
- Screen Size: 8 inches; external screen: 6.45 inches
- Screen Type: Internal screen: foldable flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate; external screen: flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Rear Camera: 50 MP super-sensing camera (wide-angle, f/1.9 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization) + 16 MP ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 12 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture, support OIS optical anti-shake Shake) + 8 MP super zoom camera (10x optical zoom, f/4.4 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization)
- Front Camera: 16 MP wide-angle camera (wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture)
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, P3 wide color gamut
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- Resolution: Internal screen: 2480 x 2200 pixels; External screen: 2700 x 1160 pixels
- Processor: Kirin 9000
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (based on Android 10)
- GPU: 24-core Mali-G78
- CPU: 1*Cortex-A77@3.13GHz + 3*Cortex-A77@2.54GHz + 4*Cortex-A55@2.05GHz
- Navigation: Gesture navigation, three-button navigation on the screen, floating navigation
- Network: Support China Unicom/Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G/2G, mobile 5G/4G+/4G/2G
- Network Frequency: Main card: 5G NR: n1/n3/n28 (uplink: 703MHz-733MHz, downlink: 758MHz-788MHz)/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79/n80/n84; LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/ B4/B5/B6/B7/B8/B9/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26; TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41; UMTS (WCDMA)/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA: B1 /B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19; CDMA (choose one of the primary and secondary cards): BC0 (800MHz) (only for China Telecom (Mainland China + Macau)); GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 ( 850/900/1800/1900 MHz). Secondary card: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B6/B7/B8/B9/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26; TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41; WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19; CDMA: BC0 (800MHz) (China Telecom (Mainland China + Macau) only); GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 (850/900/1800 /1900 MHz).
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.