Huawei has started rolling out the EMUI 10.1 beta version 10.1.0.110 for the Mate XS foldable smartphone users. The stable update is set to roll out in late June 2020.
Huawei Mate XS (TAH-AN00m) EMUI 10.1.0.110 Changelog:
Version Update: 10.1.0.102 —10.1.0.110
Always On Display (AOD):
Added Kingfisher Micro-Stereoscopic clock style to the Always-on Display (AOD) to create a 3D depth of field. Open Settings > Home screen & wallpaper > Always On Display.
Optimizes the camera (Shooting Effect0)
System & Charging:
Optimizes system stability and fast charging.
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- Download the latest Huawei Beta App for EMUI 10.1 and Magic UI 3.1
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Powered by Kirin 990 5G
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.