Back in September, Huawei has officially rolled out EMUI 11 beta program for the Huawei Mate 30 Series but for the limited users now the company has started sending another update with the software version EMUI 22.214.171.124 and it is said that this version will be available for the selected 2000 beta testers.
Huawei Mate 30 Series EMUI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Huawei Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-TL00
- Huawei Mate 30 (5G) – TAS-AN00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-AL00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (5G) – LIO-TL00
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design – LIO-AN00P
188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206
- Added new file transfer function
- The quality of video transmission is now high
- Added new smart payment
- WeChat clone while sharing issue fixed
- Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
- Currently, this update is rolling in China.
- The update will not erase any data.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Key camera specifications:
- Quad-camera, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 40Mp 1/1.7″ sensor, 27mm-equivalent f/1.6-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40Mp 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 8Mp 1/4″ sensor, 80mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera
- Dual-LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps default)
Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone is powered by Octa core (2.86 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 2.09 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 1.86 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) processor. It runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 990 Chipset. The device has an OLED display, at the camera front, the users will get a 32 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera and on the rear, there’s a 40MP + 40MP + 8MP camera with features like Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4500 mAh battery.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs. For the latest tech updates join Huawei Update on Telegram.