Huawei is keep updating its devices with the latest HarmonyOS 2 versions on phones, tablets, and even on smartwatches. Now, the company has started sending a new software update for the Huawei Watch 3 series users in the form of HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206, and the package size is 239 MB.
The latest update comes with an SMS reply, a new handwashing detection feature, and more. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Watch 3 Series HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Update Changelog:
- Support SMS reply
- When the off-screen display is turned on, you can choose to raise your wrist to brighten the screen to display the main dial or off-screen dial;
- Added hand washing detection function (open path: Settings> Accessibility> Hand washing);
- The paid watch face can be tried for 5 minutes free of charge;
- When charging, the charging dial interface is turned on by default (press the crown to close);
- Support more formats of mobile phone local music importing into the watch.
- Optimize the content display of the contact interface.
Note: The update is currently rolling out in China.
How to update Huawei Watch 3
- Connect your watch to your smartphone using the Huawei Health app
- Now open the application > tap Devices > choose Firmware update.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Specifications:
- Variants: Classic Edition, Elite Edition
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 49.6 mm x 14 mm
- Case Size: 48 mm
- Weight: About 63 g
- Display: 1.43 inches, AMOLED color screen
- Resolution: 466 x 466 pixels, PPI 326
- Watch Case: Titanium+ceramic
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Memory: 16 GB
- Internal RAM: 2 GB
- System Requirements: Android 6.0 or later/iOS 9.0 or later