Huawei has officially launched the brand new Watch GT Runner smartwatch. As per the specifications, the all-new Huawei Watch GT Runner uses a precision ceramic bezel and a titanium crown. This new smartwatch has a floating external antenna to achieve dual-frequency five starts precise positioning, route sharing, and trajectory return, which helps runners to experience interesting and safe sports activities.
At the event, the company has introduced the new version of the Huawei Health App, this new app supports four dimensions provide a more comprehensive and personalized healthy life management plan including Guidance, Diet management, Scientific Decompresion, Sleep aid improvement.
The newly upgraded TruSeen 5.0+
The newly upgraded heart rate module, eight photoelectric sensors in a circular layout, receive more effective signals; with a 3D arc-shaped table bottom, it fits closer to the wrist skin, making it more comfortable to wear while reducing external light interference; with AI self-learning and more Channel fusion algorithm to achieve accurate heart rate monitoring all-weather.
Huawei Watch GT Runner Specifications:
- Size: 46.4 x 46.4 x 11 mm
- Dial diameter: 46 mm
- Weight: About 38.5 g
- Screen size: 1.43 inches
- Strap: Grey silicone strap, Black silicone strap
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Barometric pressure sensor
- Storage: 4GB
- System : HarmonyOS 2, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection Level: 5ATM
- Data Connections: NFC, Bluetooth
Huawei Watch GT Runner Price:
- During the launch, the price of the Huawei Watch GT Runner is set for 2188 yuan and it has two colors – Black and Gray.
- Pre-Sale: November 17.
- First Sale: November 26.
- Global Launch- November 19, 2021.