Huawei has started rolling out an EMUI 10.1 update for its Nova 6 SE smartphone in China. The update comes with the build number 10.1.0.223 and it is rolling out in a phased manner. It brings the August 2020 security patch. Before installing the update users must make sure that their device is 50% charged.
Huawei Nova 6 SE EMUI 10.1.0.223 Changelog:
- Upgrade Version : 10.1.0.222 -> 10.1.0.223.
- Incorporate the Android August 2020 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
- Model: Nova 6 SE (JNY-AL10).
- The version is pushed in batches.
Download Huawei Nova 6 SE update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Support app: Support> Quick Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Huawei Nova 6 SE Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.4 inches
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: Kirin 810
- Rear Camera: 48 MP +8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Battery: 4200 mAh