Huawei Mate 40 Series is expected to be launched in October this year. Recently, the Huawei Mate 40 Series smartphones spotted on TENAA listing. The listing reveals model OCE-AN00, NOH-AN00, and NOP-AN00 and identified as Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, and Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40 RS Porsche Design respectively.
Youtuber Waqar Khan has recently shared Huawei Mate 40 Pro render on his youtube channel. Video shows the upcoming Mate series flagship will follow the previous Mate 30 series design (Oreo shape). At front, the smartphone may use a dual punch-hole display, it seems the pill will be smaller than the Huawei P40 Pro. Check the video below.
Recently, CEO of Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC), Ross Young says Huawei Mate 40 series to come with 6.5, 6.78 inches, and 90Hz display. The next year’s flagship models will launch with a 120Hz display. The Huawei P50 Series and Mate 50 Series may debut with the 120Hz refresh rate. However, nothing is confirmed officially at the moment.
According to well-known Weibo tipster DigitalChatStation, Huawei Mate 40 series to enter in the market in 4 models, Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design smartphones are expected.
Judging from the latest rumors/leaks the Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro will be equipped with 5nm Kirin 9000 processors, to have NSA/SA dual-mode 5G. The new phones will use hyperboloid displays and a perforated design. There is a huge round camera (Oreo shaped) on the back. In terms of software, Huawei Mate 40 Pro will be pre-installed with EMUI 11 based on Android 11 and Huawei Mobile Services (HMS).
However, the official information about the launch date and the other is yet to arrive. Stay tuned for more.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro transparent cases spotted
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro screen protector leak reveals pill-shaped dual punch-hole display
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro leaked camera lens shows oreo shape
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro leaked protector shows curved screen, 6.5 and 6.6 inches display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 8GB and 12GB RAM variants, 6GB not in the choice
- Huawei Mate 40 series to be powered by Kirin 9000, the last gen of high-end Kirin chip
- Here is the Huawei Mate 40 series renders, Bump houses 3 larger sensors and a mysterious fourth sensor
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked again