Huawei Mate 40 Series is expected to launch soon and the leaks have started trickling in. Based on previous rear camera protective film and other accessories, Twitter user @smartvenkat95 leaked a set of renderings of Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro mobile phone cases.
From the picture point of view, Huawei Mate 40 and 40 Pro adopts a hyperboloid design, with a large curvature dual-punch hole (small pill) curved screen on the front, and an “Oreo” rear camera module design on the back. The ToF sensor is located at the top of the rear camera module, with a strip flash underneath, and a camera on the left and right sides.
On the previous report leaked CAD renderings of Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro shows curved displays. The front design is similar to the exposed Mate 40 Pro.
Judging from the latest rumors/leaks the Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro will be equipped with 5nm Kirin 9000 processors. The new phones will use hyperboloid displays and a perforated design. There is a huge round camera (Oreo shaped) on the back. In terms of software, Huawei Mate 40 Pro will be pre-installed with EMUI 11 based on Android 11 and Huawei Mobile Services (HMS).
Huawei Mate 40 Series Cases:
However, the official information about the launch date and the other is yet to arrive. Stay tuned for more.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro leaked camera lens shows oreo shape
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro leaked protector shows curved screen, 6.5 and 6.6 inches display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 8GB and 12GB RAM variants, 6GB not in the choice
- Huawei Mate 40 series to be powered by Kirin 9000, the last gen of high-end Kirin chip
- Here is the Huawei Mate 40 series renders, Bump houses 3 larger sensors and a mysterious fourth sensor
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked again