Honor 20 Pro receiving the latest update based on Magic UI 3.1 in Poland. It brings software version 10.1.0.230 and the update package is about 4.63GB in size.
Honor 20 Pro Magic UI 3.1 (10.1.0.230) update includes new features such as Smart Split Screen, system optimization and added June 2020 security patch.
According to Reddit user (ene_due_rabe), After the update:
- There’s a message that split windows mode doesn’t work on Nova Launcher but some apps can be made to work in the floating window.
- That sliding from the right or left shortcuts menu works fine and launches apps in the floating window.
- In-camera two big changes – resolution and format is chosen differently (for both video and image) AND 48mpix modes have its own shortcut in “more” tab. Yay, no more going into settings!
- The security patch is dated 1st of June.
- As for camera – in “pro” mode there are more shortcut icons – to enable 48mpix mode, to enable raw mode and to enable AF to assist lamp. Now, those changes are pretty good!
- Unfortunately, camera changing while recording a video is still same as in EMUI 10 and it’s a slider (while it was much better in EMUI9 when you could do both – fast change between cameras and slide between them, now it’s impossible to precisely just choose, for example, 3x when you start on 1x).
- Long press shortcut menu does have icons, looks a bit different.
How to download Magic UI 3.1?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.