Honor has started rolling out EMUI 10 update based on Android 10 to the Indian users of the Honor 8X. The first confirmation is from Spain and the Czech Republic. The update added January 2020 security patch.
Honor 8X users received EMUI version 10.0.0.175 and it is 3.60GB in size. The update is distributed OTA or via HiCare (support app).
Download Honor 8X EMUI 10 latest update (EMUI 10.0.0.175) from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare app > Update > Check for updates.
Honor 8X Specifications:
- 6.5-inch 2340p x 1080p LTPS display
- 19.5:9 widescreen
- Multiple-point touch-sensitive screen
- Typical value: 3750 mAh battery
- Kirin 710
- EMUI 8.2
- ROM: 128 GB or 64 GB，RAM: 4 GB
- Height : 160.4 mm
- Width : 76.6 mm
- Depth : 7.8 mm
- Weight : Approximately 175g (including the battery)
- Rear Camera:20-megapixel (F/1.8 aperture) + 2-megapixel dual-lens rear-facing camera.
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (F/2.0 aperture) front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz , support Wi-Fi hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth BT4.2 + BLE, USB 2.0.