The Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro will start EMUI 10 Beta Internal Beta Registration starting from today according to the Huawei official website. Users of the Honor 9X series can enter the Pollen Club App on their mobile phones, select Home > Internal Beta Registration > Register Now.
Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro EMUI 10 Internal Beta Registration, Points to note:
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 10. Thus third-party applications may not work properly after the upgrade (such as flashback, freeze, power consumption, etc.). It is recommended that you try to update the application to the latest version in the Huawei App Store. If this does not resolve the problem, you have to wait patiently for the application update information and update it in time.
- Some applications (such as the pollen club) and themes are not compatible with the dark mode.
- Some online themes on EMUI 10.0 are still in development and will not work properly
- The Rural Credit Bank APP will not be able to log in after the upgrade. Be sure to unbind the device before the upgrade.
- Ensure that the phone has more than 6GB of internal storage space. Otherwise, there will be a risk of upgrade failure
- Make sure your phone is not ROOT
- To register for the pollen in this internal test, please make sure that the current mobile phone version is on the recruitment baseline version. For details, see [Compatible Models]. (View the version number: Settings> System> About mobile computer, check the version number information. If it is not currently on the baseline version, please upgrade to this version online before registering).
- If you find a problem in the experience version, please go to the [EMUI zone -> upgrade early adopters -> problem feedback -> “internal beta version release notes and issue collection post navigation” feedback. Drop a feedback.
- If you are using a computer: “Fan Club” > “Block” > “EMUI Zone” > “Upgrade early adopters”
- Mobile: “Pollen Club” > “Forum”> “Upper right corner ” > “EMUI zone” > “Upgrade early adopters”.