Huawei has released the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update for the number of Huawei and Honor devices. Now it’s time for the Honor 9X Series, the Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro phones also getting the same update. The latest update for Honor 9X Series is rolling out with software version HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52. Through this update, the service center will add a combination of scene-based services, and more.
Honor 9X Series HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update:
In the service center (swipe up from the edge of the left or bottom right corner of the screen to enter), add a scene-based service combination on the “Discovery” tab, and add it to the desktop to automatically adapt to the universal card, and obtain similar services with one click.
Added a quick download icon for Celia Keyboard application.
Optimize system power consumption in some scenarios.
The Honor 9X has a 6.59-inch FHD+ notch-less display with a pop-up 16MP selfie snapper. Around the back, we have a triple camera setup that comprises a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP depth modules. It has a 4,000mAh battery which charges via 10W fast-charging straight out the box.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C