Honor 9X series was first spotted with HarmonyOS beta testing in April this year head of the official OS launch. Now, according to the information, Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro smartphone 2,000 users who have successfully registered for the internal test as a priority experience.
The latest HarmonyOS 2.0 update for Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro is rolling out with software version 220.127.116.11. This update mainly optimizes the display and system.
HONOR 9X SERIES HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG:
Honor 9X HLK-AL00
Honor 9X HLK-AL00a
Honor 9X PRO HLK-AL10
Optimize the display effect of some cards in the control center.
Fixed an issue where screenshots of some scenes were displayed abnormally.
Optimize the system stability of some scenes.
The Honor 9X has a 6.59-inch FHD+ notch-less display with a pop-up 16MP selfie snapper. Around the back, we have a triple camera setup that comprises a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP depth modules. It has a 4,000mAh battery which charges via 10W fast-charging straight out the box.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C