Huawei has released the month-old security patch update for many devices including phones and tablets. Now, the January 2022 security patch update is now available for the Mate Xs users in mainland China. This firmware update comes with version number HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124.
HUAWEI MATE XS HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
[Security] Incorporate the January 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
The January 2022 security patch includes 2 Critical, and 18 High levels of CVE’s. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
Mate Xs (TAH-AN00m)
Version update: 188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206 update point
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- 40 MP (wide angle lens, f / 1.8 aperture) + 16 MP (ultra wide angle lens, f / 2.2 aperture) + 8 MP (telephoto, f / 2.4 aperture, OIS), HUAWEI Time-of-Flight ( TOF) Camera Supports autofocus (phase focus, contrast focus), supports AIS (HUAWEI KI image stabilization)
- Front camera: The rear camera doubles as a front camera after the phone has been folded up
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor