Honor has officially unveiled its new fitness tracker – Honor Band 6 in November 2020. This band comes with big display size and improved viewing capabilities in China. According to the official information, the Honor Band 6 fitness tracker is now getting the January 2021 update with software version 10.1.2.12. Check the changelog below.
Honor Band 6 Update Version 10.1.2.12 Changelog:
Update Version: 10.1.2.12
Last Updated: January 14, 2021
- Optimize the user experience of the alarm clock
- Optimize the system interface display
- Optimize the user experience of exercise recording in some scenarios
- Optimize the user experience of message notification
- Fix the problem of dial display
- Fix the problem that the bracelet does not prompt the alarm page in some scenes
The Honor Band 6 sports a 1.47-inch AMOLED color display with up to 64% screen to body ratio and 2.5D curved glass. The band has a single side button on the right and the Honor brand logo on the left.
It includes Huawei TruSeen 4.0 for 24-hour heart rate monitoring, Huawei TruSleep for sleep monitoring and female health management, SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring, Huawei Trurelax stress tracker, and more.
Honor Band 6 also feature 10 sports modes to meet your daily sports needs, supports an automatic exercise tracker, and reminds you if you forgot to record your exercise, this band gives you 14 days of battery life.