On September 16, 2020, Honor officially unveiled the Honor Hunter V700 gaming laptop, it is powered by 10th generation Intel Core i7-10750H standard pressure CPU, 6 cores 12 threads, processor base frequency 2.6GHz, maximum turbo frequency 5.0GHz+NVIDIAGeForce RTX 2060, and more.
The Honor Hunter gaming laptop uses a 16.1-inch 144Hz high-refresh-rate super large gaming screen. Its viewing area is about 6.6% higher than the 15.6-inch model’s viewing area, and the field of view is wider. The borders on both sides of the screen are only 4.7mm extremely narrow, and the screen-to-body ratio is excellent, which can give players an excellent visual experience.
Honor Hunter full-body RGB lighting effect, LOGO+keyboard+back wind valley light, also provides 16 million colors multi-mode lighting effect adjustment.
This gamebook supports multi-screen collaboration, the NFC recognition area is built into the touchpad, and the recognition area is larger.
Honor Hunter V700 Specifications:
- Model Name: FRD-WFG9
- Display: 16.1 inches, IPS screen ,PPI 137
- Dimension: 383mm x 270mm x 75mm
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Front Camera: 720P HD front camera
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H (Base frequency 2.5GHz, highest frequency 4.5GHz)
- RAM: 16GB (DDR4 2666MHz)
- Battery: 56Wh, 7330mAh
- Others: Support WPA/WPA2/WEP, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm headphone, and USB-A 3.0
Honor Hunter V700 Pricing Details:
• I5-10300H/GTX 1660Ti/16GB+512GB – 7,499 CNY
• I7-10750H/RTX 2060/16GB+512GB – 8499 CNY
• I7-10750H/RTX 2060/16GB+1TB – 9,999 CNY.