Honor Play 4 Pro 5G smartphone users now start receiving the last month’s December 2020 security patch update in China. The latest firmware update rolling out with build number 184.108.40.206 (based on Magic UI 3.1). As per the key specification concern, this smartphone Note that users are advised to download this update via proper internet connection.
Honor Play 4 Pro Magic UI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Version Update: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
Integrates Google security patches released in December 2020 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the December 2020 Android security bulletin. It includes 1 Critical, 11 High levels of CVE’s.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’. Or download via Support app.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C.