Honor Play 4 Pro phones users are now getting the new HarmonyOS 2.0 version 126.96.36.199 update upgrading from 188.8.131.52. The latest firmware update not only brings September 2021 patch but also included the multi-camera mode for shooting purposes.
Honor Play 4 Pro HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update model:
Honor Play 4 Pro HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update changelog:
- Camera: Added multi-camera mode. During shooting, you can choose a HarmonyOS 2 mobile phone or tablet (with multi-camera mode required) in the same WLAN network as the lens to take wonderful pictures from multiple angles and realize remote control.
- Camera: Fix the problem that the camera watermark cannot be automatically rotated in some situations.
- Display: Fix the problem that some icons in the control panel are not displayed
- Security: Integrates the September 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
How to update:
To download the HarmonyOS update manually, go to Settings-> System & updates -> Software update -> Check for updates. Alternatively, you can also download the new software updates through the My Huawei app. To do this, open the My Huawei app, tap on the update, then select Check for updates, and then download and install.