Honor Play 4T Pro (AQM-AL10) smartphone users getting a new update with a version number 18.104.22.168. This upgrade is expected to be pushed across the entire network on June 22. The update size is about 200MB.
Honor Play 4T Pro EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Version Upgrade: 126.96.36.199/105 -> 188.8.131.52.
- [Camera] Optimize the camera effect of the front camera and make the imaging clearer.
- [System] Optimize system stability.
How to download Honor Play 4T Pro Update?
First check, if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install.
Honor Play 4T Pro Specifications:
- Display – 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED display, waterdrop notch, 418 PPI
- Rear Camera – 48MP (AI)+ 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth-of-field)
- Resolution – 2400×1080
- Front Camera – 16 MP
- Software – Android 9
- RAM – 6/8GB
- Storage -128/GB
- GPU Turbo – 3.0
- EROFS, Link Turbo
- Processor – Kirin 810
- Huawei’s Ark compiler
- Battery – 4000mAh (22.5W)
- Other – 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.75mm. 165g, AOD
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.