According to the Weibo blogger Peng Peng Jun, the Honor Tablet 7 to be launched soon, and this table is said to come with Parallel Vision, which is different from the split-screen provided by the Android system.
Honor is now an independent brand and working on its product lineup, which includes tablet products in addition to mobile phones that have received much attention.
As per the design, the Honor Tablet 7 uses a similar layout as last year’s Honor Tablet V6. To recall, Honor Tablet V6 was released on May 18, 2020. Honor Tablet V6 is the world’s first tablet to feature Wi-Fi 6+ and it has a 10.4-inch 2K QHD display, Kirin 985 SoC, 13MP rear camera, and more.
Honor Tablet V6 5G Specifications:
- Display: 10.4-inch 2K QHD
- Resolution: 2560×1600
- NSA/SA dual-mode
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 985
- Battery: 7250mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Other: USB Type-C charging port, Histen 6.1 3D sound effects
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10) [Multiscreen collaboration, Split-screen multitasking]
- Wi-Fi 6+, offering high-speed connectivity with support for 2,400Mbps
- 4096 level-pressure sensitive Honor Magic-pencil
- Honor Smart Bluetooth Keyboard
- Color: Green, Black, and Silver
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.