Last May, Honor at the Smart Life Product Launch conference officially launched its 5G tablet – Honor Tablet V6. The Honor Tablet V6 is the world’s first tablet to feature Wi-Fi 6+ and it has a 10.4-inch 2K QHD display, Kirin 985 SoC, 13MP rear camera, and more.
Now, according to the official information, the Honor Tablet V6 5G users are now receiving the February 2021 security update based on Magic UI 3.1. This software update rolling out with firmware version 22.214.171.124 upgrading from 126.96.36.199.
Honor Tablet V6 and V6 5G Magic 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Model: Honor tablet V6 5G 10.4-inch -KRJ-AN00
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
- Integrated Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
- The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s.
- This update optimizes the compatibility with some third-party applications.
Honor Tablet V6 5G Specifications:
- Display: 10.4-inch 2K QHD
- Resolution: 2560×1600
- NSA/SA dual-mode
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 985
- Battery: 7250mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Other: USB Type-C charging port, Histen 6.1 3D sound effects
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10) [Multiscreen collaboration, Split-screen multitasking]
- Wi-Fi 6+, offering high-speed connectivity with support for 2,400Mbps
- 4096 level-pressure sensitive Honor Magic-pencil
- Honor Smart Bluetooth Keyboard
- Color: Green, Black, and Silver
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.