Huawei Watch Fit users start receiving the January 2022 software update in Turkey. The all-new software update is rolling out with build number 22.214.171.124 and the package size is 6.68 MB of size. Through this update, the Bluetooth connection stability has been improved. Check the full changelog below.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT 126.96.36.199 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
- Bluetooth connection stability.
- Optimized system stability in some situations.
1. In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” application to the latest version through the application market before the update.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
3. The update process of the wearable device may be long. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, and the device will automatically restart after the system is updated.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT NEW SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46 mm x 30 mm x 10.7 mm
- Wrist size: 130 mm ~ 210 mm (standard model), 110 mm ~ 190 mm (Sakura language powder)
- Weight: Approximately 21 g
- Size: 1.64 inches, AMOLED color square screen
- Resolution: 456 x 280, PPI 326, supports full-screen touch operation
- Color: Black/silver/rose gold
- Material: Reinforced polymer fiber
- Strap: Grapefruit Red Silicone Strap, Sea Island Blue Silicone Strap, Sakura language powder silicone strap, Obsidian Black Silicone Strap
- Sensor: 6-axis inertial sensor
- BUtton: Full screen touch, side buttons
- System: Android 6.0/HarmonyOS 2 and above & iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection Level: 5ATM
- GPS: support
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT 5.0, support BLE