Honor V20 smartphone users are already receiving the March 2020 security update with version 10.0.0.196. Now, according to the official, you will get one of these versions 10.0.0.194/195/196.
Honor V20 10.0.0.194/195/196 update Changelog: (399MB)
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in March 2020 for improved system security.
Version Update: 10.0.0.189/190 -> 10.0.0.194 / 195
How to download Honor V20 latest update?
Download Honor V20 Magic UI 3.0 (10.0.0.194/195/196) update Via Settings: Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check For Updates’ ->‘Download and install’
Or from HiCare(Support): -> HiCare app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check For Updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Honor V20 Specifications:
- 6.4-inch TFT LCD IPS screen, FHD+ 2310*1080 display, 398ppi.
- Hisilicon Kirin 980 Octa Core 2.6GHz processor, Mali-G76MP10720MHz GPU.
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB ROM. 4000mAh battery 22.5W SuperCharge.
- 48MP+ 3D ToF sensor rear cameras, 25MP(f/2.0) front camera.
- MagicUI2.0.1 (Magic UI 3.0) OS Based on Android 9.0. L1+L5 dual-frequency GPS.
Note: If you have received the latest update on your smartphone/devices/wearables, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.