In January this year, Honor as an independent brand launched its first device the Honor V40. The new family member in Honor’s portfolio comes with a 6.72-inch waterfall display that gets an 80-degree super large curvature, 120Hz screen refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, and more.
According to the Weibo tipster Peng Peng Jun, Honor may release a “light luxury version” of Honor V40 this month, similar to the youth version, or equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 8 series chip, providing more favorable prices. Also, Huawei’s new flagship tablet will be released alongside the new generation of P series flagship Huawei P50.
HONOR V4O KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.73-inch waterfall display with 80-degree curvature
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz Screen
- Sampling Rate: 300Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1000+
- OS: Magic UI 4 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 50MP triple rear camera
- Front Camera: 32MP+16MP dual selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 66W super-fast charging
Honor recently has tablets, laptops, smartwatches, power adapters, routers, and 4G devices connected to the network. It is expected that this tablet with the model number AGM3-W09HN will be the new product that the company will release soon. The tablet uses a Huawei HW-050200C02 power and supports 10W charging.