Honor announced the Honor View 30 Pro and Honor 9X Pro at All-Scenario Intelligence conference 2020. The Honor View 30 was announced at the end of 2019 in China, and it finally looks like the phone is coming to other countries.
Honor announced the View 30 Pro’s global rollout at an event in Barcelona on February 24, where it also showed off the Honor 9X Pro, the MagicBook laptops and the Magic Earbuds.
Honor View 30 Pro Global Version Specifications:
- Three rear cameras consisting of a 40MP f/1.6 main, 8MP f/2.4 telephoto (for 3x optical zoom) and 12MP f/2.2MP ultrawide camera.
- There’s a 32MP snapper on the front joined by an 8MP ultrawide selfie cam for group shots.
- Kirin 990, which is the most premium processor.
- 5G phone.
- 8GB RAM.
- 4,100mAh, and the phone charges wirelessly as well as with 40W fast charging.
- Honor View 30 Pro comes with a 6.57-inch LCD screen with a 1080 x 2400 resolution – while the 20:9 aspect ratio.
Price: Price yet to be announced. (The View 30 Pro is expected to be closer to £500.)
Availability: The phone won’t be coming to the UK, and while it will come to certain European countries, we’re not sure which just yet, other than Russia where it will be available “soon”.
Honor 9X Pro: The company has launched an upgraded version of the Honor 9X called the Honor 9X Pro. The Honor 9X came out outside of China this past October, so the 9X Pro doesn’t feature too many enhancements over its predecessor. The phone is upgraded with Kirin 810 processor.
The Honor 9X Pro features a 6.59-inch IPS LCD. Internally, it includes a 4,000mAh battery and 6GB of RAM to support its new chip. For taking photos, there’s a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front of the phone, there’s a 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera. That’s the same set of cameras that came with the 9X.
Price & Availability: It will make its way to France, Germany, the Netherlands, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, and Malaysia next month and cost €249 (approx $270).
Alongside the 9X Pro, Huawei announced availability for the Honor View 30 Pro, a handset it announced late last year. The company says it will be available “soon” in Russia, with retail availability in other countries to follow.
Note: Both phones have fancy-looking colorful glass backs and while they both run Android at their core, neither has access to Google services, including the Google Play Store, which severely limits their usefulness in the West.
- Huawei Wi-Fi 6+ is faster than ever
- Huawei shipped 10 million 5G Smartphones in Jan 2020
- Understand Huawei Mate Xs in one Image
- Huawei AppGallery App Store officially announced
- Richard Yu: Huawei P40 series will be the world’s most powerful 5G flagships
- Huawei Mate Xs Launched: SuperSensing, Double Efficiency