Honor X10 users are now able to install the January 2022 security patch update based on HarmonyOS 2. The month-old security patch is available with version 18.104.22.168. This update incorporates security patches and enhances the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor X10 HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Update Changelog:
Honor X10 (TEL-AN00a)
Honor X10 (TEL-AN10)
Honor X10 (TEL-TN00)
The HONOR X10 is the first 5G smartphone in the X-series and it features the 5G 7nm Kirin 820 SoC that supports nine 5G frequency brands, and a triple camera setup that is equipped with an RYYB sensor.
The Honor X10 5G phone has a 92% screen-to-body ratio and will come with a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 180Hz touch sampling rate for a superior viewing experience. Packed full of HONOR’s newest technology, the HONOR X10 is well-positioned for the 5G era and promises to deliver next-generation performance in gaming and photography for its users.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.